It's time for a HAUL! I'm branching out and trying some Korean makeup products from brands like Holika Holika, Innisfree, MISSHA, and more. Check out my finds, and hear my thoughts, in the video above!
- Aritaum Mono Eyes - this line contains powder and cream shadows, and I'm impressed with all of them!
- Innisfree 2014 Fall Collection Mineral Eyeshadow - these neutral matte shadows apply so smoothly, and have great pigmentation to boot!
- Holika Holika Jewel Light Shimmer Eyes - probably my favorite shadows of the bunch, these shadows come in sleek packaging, and perform beautifully.
- Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara - of all of the products I purchase, this was my least favorite. It didn't do much in the way of curling or volumizing my lashes, and was impossible to remove.
- MISSHA The Style Two In One Fit-In Gel Eyeliner - these are easily my favorite products of the bunch. Each pot contains two shades - one liner, and one shimmery highlight. Both are very creamy, and last all day!
- Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse - while I definitely wasn't expecting the kind of pigmentation these "tints" provide, they look and perform beautifully nonetheless!
- Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tints - once again, "tint" doesn't begin to describe the amount of color these bring to the lips, but they are fun regardless. They also include a sponge tip to easily create the increasingly popular gradient effect on the lips (check out the demo in the haul video above for an example)!