Holiday sets that provide a complete look from lips to lashes are always so hard for me to resist. The thought of getting such a solid sampling of what a brand has to offer, in addition to a look that's been hand-picked to coordinate perfectly is enough to make me want empty my wallet in a heartbeat. While that might not seem like a significant statement given that most makeup makes me want to empty my wallet, it explains why you're going to see quite a few all-in-one holiday sets here this year. In this blog post, I'm going to be exploring bareMinerals Vision of Light set - an 8-piece collection that promises glowing lips and eyes! Here's what's included:
- NEW Stroke of Light Highlighter - This highlighter is one of the most beautiful I've tried! It contains ultra-fine shimmer to create a "lit from within" look. It's fantastic when applied directly to the cheek bones, brow bones, and the bridge of your nose, as well as mixed into foundation for an ultra-natural glow.
- Illuminating Mineral Veil finishing powder - While it might seem too shimmery for a setting powder, this subtle glimmer within this powder provides a healthy glow when used as a setting powder.
- Celestial Eyecolor (spun sugar) - A light shimmery champagne that can be used wet for more pigmentation.
- After Dusk Eyecolor (shimmering clove) - A medium chocolate brown perfect for the crease or worn as a liner.
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Eternal Bronze - An automatic liner with a smooth, creamy consistency. Because it took a while to build to a pigmentation I was happy with, this isn't my favorite liner - I think it's the weakest product in the bunch.
- Daybreak Blush (terracotta pink) - A warm blush that walks the line between medium peach and pink. The sifter within the packaging makes managing such a large amount of loose powder easier.
- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Stargazer - This is one of the most beautiful lipglosses I've ever tried. The subtle gold shimmer gives the lips some added dimension, while the pink base provides a "your lips but better" hue.
- Full Tapered Shadow and Blush Brush - While not the most well-crafted brush I've tried, it's definitely functional and can be used to apply nearly every product within the kit.
- Sample of Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara - This is the only sample-sized product within the kit, but it adds a lot if you haven't tried it before. I find this mascara to be fantastic at lengthening lashes while keeping them separated.
Overall, I think this kit is a winner and one I would recommend to everyone! It creates a beautiful face for just $49 - I think it's well worth it for the highlighter alone!