Products Mentioned & Discount Codes:
- Marsk Cosmetics Shadow Brush: Although not my favorite brush for using with powders, I think this is going to be a nice tool for applying cream and powder products. And, at a $26 value, it's more than pays for this month's bag! Get 20% off your purchase with code IPSY092015.
- Lord + Berry Nude Lipliner: I've tried a few things from Lord + Berry, and this is easily my favorite! This lip liner glided across my lips, and lasted relatively well through snacking and sipping. Get 20% off your purchase with code LAB77KN
- Hikari Lip Gloss in Salsa: This one took me by surprise. Salsa has amazing color payoff, and feels more like a liquid lipstick with a glossy finish rather than a traditional gel lip gloss.The lasting power is something to mention too - I experienced at least 3 hours of wear through snacking and sipping. Get 30% off and a free shadow in Taffy with code hikari30
- Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen: Pen liners are my favorite way to create a wing, so love getting to try new felt tip liners. I love it even more when they work really well, so I was ecstatic when Starlook's liner was a hit! It's very pigmented, long-lasting, and the felt is super soft. At $19, it was an excellent addition to this month's bag. Get 20% off your entire purchase with code IPSY.
- Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizer: This is the one product I haven't tried yet. Although I'm all about adding more volume to my hair, I have a couple of volumizers from various brands already at play in my routine, so I'm working to finish those up before starting a new product. In the mean time, I can safely say it smells amazing! Get 20% off your next purchase with code IPSY20.
What's the best product you got in a monthly subscription in August?