Hey all! I wanted share the Black Friday deals that have landed in my inbox recently. These definitely aren't all the sales and deals going on, and I'm sure I will get more the closer to the date we get. Still, I wanted to let you know what I have so far that way you can plan accordingly. Be sure to look out for another post regarding Cyber Monday, as well as little posts here and there as I get more deals trickling in. But, for now, enjoy!
Where are you shopping this Friday?
- Skin Authority is offering a buy one get one deal on ALL of their skin care items, so now is the time to try it if you were ever curious. To find out which salons near you are offering the deal, check out their black friday page. Check out the products I have tried and loved here:
- Smashbox Cosmetics is offering 20% off purchases of $50 or more with code "FRIENDS2012". (Lasts Nov. 21st - 26th)
- Violent Lips is offering 50% off their entire line of Violent Eyes and Lips on Black Friday and Cyber Monday at violentlips.com. I recommend their violent eyes to help you add a little sparkle to your looks for upcoming holiday events. Check out my tutorial below!
- Lumene is offering 40% all products in their line on Black Friday only. Shop at Walgreens to get your deal!
- Murad is offering $25 off purchases of $100 or more.
- LiLash is offering their LiLash and LiBrow products at $99 a piece. Buy one of each for just $149! (Lasts Nov. 23rd - 26th)
- The Body Shop is offering 3 items for $30 dollars STORE-WIDE as well as some great deals on value-sets when you purchase $30 or more. For instance, get their Mistletote (pictured below for just $30 when you purchase $30 or more.
- Philosophy is offering up to 50% off products starting TODAY and lasting through wednesday.
- Lush is launching a new collection on Black Friday!